Saturday, November 22, 2008

these boots are made for freelancing (and walking!)

Meet my new babies. They're prettyyyyyyy...casual, but not too casual, with heels totally comfortable to walk in. They're well worth it. Even though I haven't even gotten paid for my first freelancing gig yet.

The holidays are here, so I hope you all have a happy holidays. Times are still shitty, but what can you do now, right?

When life gives you lemons, you make margaritas and enjoy. (I think lemonade is a waste of a potentially good alcoholic drink, to be completely honest. I mean, if you're gonna have something a little sour, it might as well have a real kick to it.)

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Times are still shitty, but what can you do now, right?"

My advice: have LOTS OF SPAGHETTI

I wonder if freelancing is going to be the way to go during this wonderful recession...might as well be a jack (or jill?) of all trades.